What to bring to Australia?
A trip to Australia is an exciting event! It is located on the other side of the earth. It is necessary to plan this trip in advance. So, what to bring to Australia?
The most important
We describe an exemplary list of necessary things. The main thing is the documents. You always need a passport, civil passport, copies of these documents, vouchers for tourists. Medical insurance is required.
Prepare a list of baggage in advance, especially officers will be interested in weapons, medicines, plant seeds. The list consists of dozens of titles, so it’s not worth listing everything, see current information in official sources better. You need to take a card with you for cashless payments. You can take 15% when withdrawing cash from an ATM), money (Australian dollars), and air tickets. Grab a driver’s license just in case if you have one.
Useful things you probably need
In such a long way, medications (necessarily declared) can be useful. Prescription drugs must be approved. Choose clothes similar to the style of the natives, if you are not used to doing it.
A list of things to consider that might be useful in Australia:
- Footwear. It must be strong, not quite new, but a very comfortable, so as not to pay attention to it. Grab a pair of demi-season boots, given the city where you will travel.
- Devices that you can’t do without (for example, a tablet, laptop, phone).
- Sunglasses. They are never superfluous.
- Clothes with different lengths of sleeves and legs (meaning jeans and shorts, as an option).
- Headgear (if you go in the summer, this is a headdress from the sun).
- Book or magazine for the road, as there is a long flight.
- A penknife (only short and only in luggage).
- Pocket binocular, or take another mechanism for viewing the surroundings.
- Raincoat. It can be useful because it is rainy in Australia.
- Notebook and pen (or pencil, which is more convenient).
- Bathing accessories (both for the beach and for the bath).
- Camera (separate from camera in phone / smartphone).
Good luck with your future trip.