When is the best time to relax in Australia
It’s not by chance that a European person calls Australia a corner of the world, because those who have risked buying a ticket there will have to spend at least 20 hours without transfers in the sky. The cost of tours to the green continent can quite significantly ease your bank account, and getting a visa can turn into a difficult quest, the passage of which does not guarantee even a substantial consular fee. Nevertheless, the number of people who want to see a kangaroo in the wild only increases every year.
Climate features allow you to correctly determine the time when it is best to rest in Australia:
- On the continent located in the southern hemisphere, winter starts in June, spring begins in September, and New Year and Christmas happen at the height of summer. Do not forget about this when planning a tour.
- The hottest period of the year begins in November. The average air temperature until the end of January can reach + 32 ° C, but in desert areas in the center of the mainland, thermometers do not hesitate to cross the 40-degree mark.
- The desert regions are characterized by a significant difference between day and night temperatures, and therefore, when going to such areas, do not forget to take warm items into the luggage.
- The Great Barrier Reef is a zone where it is comfortable throughout the year. You can dive here in summer and winter.
- Sydney and its attractions are the most pleasant to see in the off-season. In autumn and spring, temperature indicators are optimal for long walks.
Beach vacation and its features
All the main beach resorts are located on the east coast. The most popular of them is the area of the Barrier Reef and the Gold Coast.
The reef is a unique formation built by corals, and its islands annually attract not only diving fans, but also lovers of fashionable beach holidays. The climate on the Great Barrier Reef belongs to the subequatorial type, and therefore, the air temperature there varies little throughout the year. In December, thermometers usually show + 31 ° C, and in July about + 28 ° C, but the humidity is the lowest in winter and early spring, which in Australia corresponds to the period from May to the second half of October.